Coffee Bean Net-Weigh & Weigh-Fill Machines
A net-weigh and fill machine measures and fills a predetermined quantity of coffee into your bags or containers using a weigh scale platform. It ensures precise measurements, allowing you to deliver consistent, properly measured coffee products to your customers. It also helps you adhere to industry packaging standards and minimize product waste.
What makes Logical Machines so special?
- Logical Machines has been designing and manufacturing semi-automated scale systems of unsurpassed speed, accuracy, and dependability in Vermont since 1994.
- The entire focus of Logical Machines—from design & administration to production & service—is on the filling needs of small to medium-sized businesses.
- Because of our focus, we can offer the highest quality scales on the market at prices that will maximize your return on investment.
Features common to all Logical Scales
- All purchased machines components are all from top-shelf American manufacturers.
- All fabricated parts are made and assembled in Vermont.
- All of our machines are assembled, tested and shipped from our facility in Charlotte, VT.
- All contact surfaces are laser cut and TIG-welded 304 stainless steel. Frame components are powder coated 1-1/4" square tubing with an 1/8" wall.
- Our proprietary software in our Logical Controller II enables the controller to set itself up and learn the characteristics of your product for maximum speed and accuracy.
- Speed and accuracy are maintained during every fill cycle by the Logical Controller II's ability to self-adjust on-the-fly.
- The Logical Controller II is a modular, plug-and-play system. In the unlikely event that you should have a problem with your Controller, the solution is only one overnight shipment away.
- All scales are shipped fully assembled and ready to run.
Can I spec out my own machine?
Yes! Ask us about our custom machine quote generator!