THE COMMERCIAL ROASTER TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
PROBAT's R Series commercial coffee roasters are designed to deliver premium roasting results, batch after batch. Equipped with a double-walled roaster cylinder and a powerful perforated rear cover, the R Series keeps roasts consistent and efficient.
Recirculating models allow greater energy efficiency and reduced emissions. Roasting is effortless with the solid drum and special paddle mixer mechanism, while a large cooling tray cools beans quickly. Customize your roaster with automatic roasting controls and analog dampers that give you full control over temperatures and airflow. The R Series roaster are built to last with only the highest-quality components and integrated fire suppression for the roaster, cooler, and hot cyclone.
• Solid roasting drum, special paddle mixer and ideal drum diameter-to-length ratio to ensure optimal blending, consistent roasting and scalability
• Double-walled roasting cylinder with perforated rear cover.
• Insulated drum housing solid cast back plate and front door to retain heat
• Recirculating model available for energy savings and reduced emissions
• Manual or profile roasting controls
• Analog dampers and burner controls to permit a wide range of temperatures and air ﬂow rates during roasting
• Large cooling sieve (tray) for rapid cooling
• Designed for easy maintenance
• Durable construction for exceptionally long roaster life
• Built-in fire suppression system for roaster, cooler and hot cyclone
• Sight glass, sampler and bean thermocouple for continuous monitoring
• Quench control to achieve desired moisture content
• Several pollution control options for both roaster and cooler exhausts
• Optional curve following controls for greater repeatability
• Optional online moisture analysis
• Optional dark roast feature to safely roast larger batches to a darker color
• Fully automated PC-based control system
• Clear visualization and simple operation
• Recipe management with up to 999 user-definable recipes. Settings that have been saved are reproduced safely and automatically.
• Reflex Automatic function (optional): reproducibility of roasting profiles by eliminating external influences such as varying batch sizes, green-coffee moisture or ambient temperature
• Overview of all key roasting parameters and temperature curves
• All data relevant to production is saved, allowing it to be accessed and analyzed at any time
• Transparent presentation of the system’s operating status in real time
• Can be operated directly at the roaster or centrally from a control room
ENVIRONMENT AND COST-EFFECTIVENESS
• Energy savings through recirculation of roasting exhaust air
• Energy savings and increased production through green-coffee preheating
• Reduction of product-specific odors and visible roasting exhaust
• Pollution control methods can be adapted to meet the most stringent regulations
• Maximum cleaning efficiency thanks to the Proforte exhaust air treatment system (flameless, renewable, thermal oxidation).
• Energy monitoring for cost transparency
• Minimal heat loss due to particularly well-insulated roasting system
• Thermal cleaning cuts human resource costs and saves time
• Ensuring the functional safety of your processing systems
• Flexibility thanks to a multi-step safety system and the use of safety PLCs
• Maintenance-friendly safety components
• Thermal cleaning minimizes deposits
• Online CO monitoring guarantees maximum safety within the roasting system
• Monitoring of key air temperature with redundant thermocouple systems
• Safe operation with extremely dark roasts and/or low-quality green coffee
• Battery and water buffer increase operation safety
Equipment offered for sale is sold “as is / where is” subject to sale terms and conditions. Used Elite equipment is used and may contain defects or aesthetic Issues. Buyer may inspect the equipment prior to purchase. Inspection is by appointment only. A fully refundable 10% inspection deposit is required to assure seller of intention. Contact us for arrangements.
PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENTS
All equipment sales will include a DocuSign digital Purchase and Sale agreement executed by the Buyer and Seller.
Bank Wire Transfer or ACH are the only payment options for Coffee Equipment Pros purchases and Seller payment. The Bank Wire Transfer or ACH must be completed within 5 days of purchase agreement execution or the transaction is void unless otherwise arranged. Coffee Equipment Pros bank wire transfer information will be provided at time of invoice. Used Elite equipment Seller will provide their bank wire transfer information at time of invoice request.
Seller is responsible for equipment decommissioning and disassembly effort and costs. Buyer is financially responsible for equipment preparation and transit. Equipment will be prepared for relocating by professional crating efforts facilitated and monitored by Coffee Equipment Pros Logistics. This includes crate/pallet/wrap/strap progress pictures that will need to be approved. Equipment transportation will be either pick-up by Buyer or Coffee Equipment Pros facilitated freight and/or shipping including timely communications to all parties. International purchases will include customs and documentation arrangements.
Any questions or inquires, contact us direct by:
• Calling us at 855-585-2500 during business hours (9am-6pm CST),
• Text us anytime at 682-231-2640,
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
• Click HERE for contact form.