• NIR photometer tells the caramelization from the coffee beans or ground.
• Same as Agtron measurements using “Gourmet” scale
• Short warm-up time ( 1 min)
• One touch quick measuring key
• Long battery working hour (up to 6 hours of continuous use)
• Support using while battery charging
• Support Auto-power off setting
• Scale range: 5 – 110 Agtron number
• Stores up to 100 measurement results
• Support both SCAA and Common name
Working hours: 6 H
Warm-up time: 60 seconds
Housing Material: ABS + Aluminum
Product Size: (include bean dish)
Measure area: 49 cm2
Panel size: 1.6” 128x64 mono OLED
Light: Infra-red LED
Sensor: Infra-red Sensor
Operating temp.: 0-50 degree C
Storage temperature: -10 – 60 degree C
Power consumption: 1.7W
Charging Power: 5V, 2A
Charging method: micro USB Port
Battery capacity: Li-ion 1150mAh Battery
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you need a Coffee Roast Degree Analyzer?
It is recommended to have a Coffee Roast Degree Analyzer to help you to classify roasting degree or the delta between whole bean and ground to get a better understanding of the roasting curve and roasting result for better quality control.
Why do you need to know how uniform the roast is?
Coffee Roast Degree Analyzer provide you accurate SCAA Gourmet numeric scales result and display a variety of name terminology corresponding to the result (Light, City, Italian, etc.). Besides roast degree, it also provides the color uniformity of how your coffee beans were roasted.