GPC-140 COFFEE GRINDER HIGH CAPACITY DISC-STYLE COFFEE
GRINDER FOR ALL GRIND TYPES
The Model GP-140 is an industrial disc-style grinder
designed to run continuously and deliver a superior coffee
grind. The GP-140 uses 7.1 inch diameter “diamond hard”
grinding discs that are precision-cut to optimize cutting
action with infinite adjustment control, resulting in a cool,
uniform coffee grind for optimal brew performance.
– High Capacity
– Infinite grind adjustment
– Easy to clean and operate
– “Diamond hard” grinding discs
Disc Size: 7.1 inches [180 mm] in diameter
Grinding Discs can be re-sharpened
Motor: 5 HP [3.7 kW] / 3 phase / 50 or 60 Hz available
Grind Range: Espresso - Coarse [200-3000 microns]
Capacity: 400-1000 lbs/hr [180-450 kg/hr], espresso to coarse respectively
FEATURES & OPTIONS
– Designed for fast and easy cleanout – By simply removing three dial plate knobs, the entire grinding chamber can be removed and cleaned in minutes.
– Simple maintenance and operation – With few moving parts, maintenance and
operation are easy.
– Various grinding discs offered – Gourmet, flavored, and high capacity.
– Sharp teeth and ultra-hard metal alloys ensure both performance and disc
longevity. Economical re-sharpening also available.
– Hopper Size: 4 cu-ft (75 lb)
– Bag holder tray (standard) or larger tote container (optional) for ground
– Hopper grate magnet (optional)
About Modern Process Equipment Corporation
Founded in 1957 with worldwide headquarters in Chicago, USA, Modern Process Equipment Corporation, a family-owned business, has established a reputation for designing, manufacturing and offering unparalleled products and services.
MPE is dedicated to leading in the invention, development, and manufacture of our industry’s most advanced processing equipment, including grinders, conveyors, and total system solutions. We translate these offerings into value for our customers through our professional solutions and services.
We bring the same sense of commitment home by creating a workplace where people are inspired to be the best that they can be both professionally and personally.